Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Fun

In the town of Little Elm, every Friday night they have a mini concert at the local lake. People bring their kids, dogs, food and just hang out and have some fun. I took Trent into the lake for the very first time and boy did he have a blast!! As soon as I put him on the "beach" area he started crawling around in amazement by the new textured ground. Then I brought him into the water and he loved splashing around and even tried crawling in the water! I knew how much he loved bath time but I sure didn't think he would take to the lake like this. It was so much fun watching him in this new environment and love it. By the way, to the people who have seen how he puts EVERYTHING into his mouth, yes he did eat a little bit of sand :-)


(Sorry the picture is blurry but I didn't have a camera so a friend of ours caught the moment with her camera phone)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and happy in this picture! I wish I would have been there to see him ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers