Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Baby Steps...

For about the past week Trent has been standing by himself; he'll pull himself up and then just stand for a minute or so before he falls. Sunday and yesterday he kept trying to make step attempts but would just fall over, so last night when I got home from work David and I sat on the floor to see if he would take a few steps to us and boy did he!!! He kept going back and forth to us a few times until he got too worn out. I'm just so happy that we both could be there to see him do this for the first time even though I'm sure this is just the beginning :-)


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Woohoo! You are in for it now!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at him go! I am so proud of my nephew :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers