Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hanging out...


Sorry it's been so long since I've posted any pics! I went to download some pictures the other day and the cord for the computer and camera disappeared. I'm not going to point fingers or name any names but I have a feeling of who may have hid it....Anyways, last week the city of Little Elm had a big fair from Thursday to Sunday. On Saturday they had a pretty baby contest where you could possibly win a savings bond so my mom and I took Trent up there. It was really causal and we had Trent in his cowboy's gear. Unfortunately, he didn't win but it was an interesting experience. I'm not sure how on earth some of those parents were able to keep their 1 year olds calm and settled while waiting to go up to the judges because my little guy does not want to be just held for long anymore!! It was a lot of fun to see all the other kids in their adorable little outfits and to watch him interact with the other little ones.
So another picture I wanted to post was Trent with his spoon, yes his spoon. A week or so ago I was cooking and to keep him preoccupied in the kitchen I gave him a plastic spoon and opened up the cabinet with the tubberware for him to play in. From that moment on he has loved that spoon!! He carries it with him and if that is not around he also loves carry his hairbrush or mine. In the mornings when I get ready for work and hears me blow drying my hair, he comes in, grabs my brush and walks out! It's really quite entertaining to us yet sometimes stressful when I'm running late and really need my brush back! Next week Trent and I are making a trip to North Carolina vist Adrianne, Nigel and Braden and I cannot wait!! I've missed them so much and am so excited to see my sweet little nephew.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers