Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A blankie or two?!


So in the last few weeks, Trent has started to carrying not only one blanket around but two! It's really the strangest thing to me that at 17-18 months he would start this. It's only around the house but when he goes to bed at night or for a nap, he'll carrying them in his room and hand them to me one at a time so I can put them in his crib. Then when he wakes up, he stands up in his crib and hands them to us so that we can get them out with him. From there, he'll grab them both and head off! The other day, one of the blankies was sitting on the table while he was eating and he kept whining and grabbing and wouldn't eat until I gave it to him. We have his 18 month check up tomorrow so I'll be sure to talk to the doctor about it as I know my sisters and I all did the same thing and boy was it hard to take those blankies from us :-)






Also, I would like to thank Grandpa Bob and GG for sending Trent a sweet little package of two cute little outfits, some snacks and a green bunny! Trent has been giving his little bunny some hugs here and there and just loved his scooby snacks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! I get the favorite aunt award. Trent loves the blue blankie I got him! That is great! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers