Sunday, May 11, 2008

David's Graduation



Wow! Has it been a very busy month for us. May 1st was our 4 year anniversary and we had an absolutely wonderful evening out just the two of us. Then yesterday, David graduated from UNT! I can't believe this day is finally here and there are not words to express how incredibly proud I am of him. He's been a dedicated husband & dad, has been working full time and has accomplished finishing school on top of that! I cannot wait to see what is in store next. With the help from my mom and his mom, we had a little party yesterday afternoon to celebrate. Afterwards we headed to his graduation that started at 5pm.
Thank you everyone who has helped and supported us through this journey! I truly appreciate each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great...More please ;) Hug that turkey for me ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers