Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday afternoon, Trent and I met up with my friend Marguerite and her little boy, Austin, and her sister and her little girl at the pumpkin patch on Bill Bate's ranch. I had taken Trent there his first Halloween when he was a little baby and this time he was able to run and play and enjoy himself there. We got to feed some animals (he's becoming a pro at this!) and he went on his very first hayride. I think his favorite part was when him and Austin ran around the pumpkin patch filling their wagon full of pumpkins!!




I have been very impressed with Trent lately and his words. It's like they are all finally starting to fall together. He tries very hard to say words and know what things are. For example, he keeps calling pumpkins either balls or apples but when I tell him pumpkin, he repeats the word pretty well. He's also starting to put his words more into sentences like "Wanna help you", when he wants to help me out and of course a classic "What doin?"

I also wanted to post a picture of myself at 21 weeks. I keep hearing from people at work how I'm not looking pregnant but I sure feel like I am. This baby is very active and moves a lot. You can really feel him more and more on the outside so I called Trent over the other night to feel him move. I guess he thought I was pretending because he would put his hand on my stomach and then he would jump around like he kicked him hard (and he didn't even move where Trent was feeling). He even put his cheek on my tummy and did the same thing, if anything, it was very entertaining!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Thank you for the laughter tonight ;) "What doin'"...must be a family phrase! He is growing into such a little man.

Grandpa-Bob said...

I had almost forgot about "what doing?" Adrianne had her own version of ebonics...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers