Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 years old

Last Friday Trent turned 3 years old!!! Where has the time gone?! I took off from work and spent the day with him along with finishing up last minute preparations for his party on Saturday. He had his 3 year check up at the doctor that morning (don't worry no shots) and she said he's doing great. His words sound good for his age, 20/20 vision and great hearing. Here are his stats:
Height: 39 inches 75th percentile
Weight: 36.4 lbs 75th percentile
BMI: 16.8 75th percentile
After his appt I picked up some McDonald's and we headed to his first movie, The Night at the Museum part 2. David met us up there and Trent did really good at the theater!! During the action parts he would sit and watch and since there were only a few people in there he didn't bother anyone by walking along the row in front of us trying all the seats out. After Trent's nap we gave him his birthday present, a Car's couch that folds out to a little bed. Him and his brother were having fun playing on it!! That night my mom and Kelly came over to help me finish up with the food and decorations for the next day. Trent also helped us finish our Mickey jars. I think enjoyed putting the candy in the most :-)


The next morning was Trent's party at the park. We rented a pavilion for the morning and it turned out great!! Who knew kids would be so preoccupied with squishy balls, bubbles and rain! My best friend Marguerite made the most beautiful Mickey cake I have ever seen and it was a huge hit :-) We did our best keeping everyone busy with eating and coloring and cake. Overall, it turned out great and the most important part, the kids had a blast!
I really cannot thank all our family and friends enough for all the love and support we get on a daily basis. Raising a family is by far the hardest thing I've ever done and I could not do it with out all the people in our lives!

1 comment:

Becky Dorman said...

It was a wonderful "3 year old party for Trent" You should be very proud you did a fantastic job getting the party organized. I know I am proud of what you do for your children - such great memories. I love you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers