Monday, October 30, 2006

Smile!


Over the last week or so Trent has started to smile. At first he would only smile after his bottle but lately he's started smiling here and there. It's hard to get a picture because whenever I grab the camera he stops and stares at me like I'm crazy. This is the cloest I've been able to get and even in this one he moved his hand in front of his mouth. Yesterday was one of the most rewarding moments I've had from Trent. My mom watched him overnight on Saturday and I went to go pick him up from her house yesterday, when I got there and picked him up and said hi to my little guy he flashed me a huge smile! I am really going to miss spending so much time with him when I have to go back to work but I am trying to treasue each and everyday we have right now.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Isn't that the best? Don't worry about having to leave during the day...you'll always be his favorite and the smiles will come more and more as he gets older. Can't wait to see him at Christmas!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers