Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Our new routine...


Well, so far so good. We are half way through the week and we are just trying to get ourselves on a new routine. Monday was extremely hard for me! I barely made it through the doors at work before I just broke down and cried but by the end of the day it felt like I had never left. I think one of the hardest parts is that Trent is really happy and ready to play in the mornings and at night he can get kind of cranky, so coming home I'm ready to play with him and the last couple of nights he hasn't been ready to play with me. If he wakes up before I leave for work I try to take in every minute I can with him.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Hang in there....it gets easier, I swear.

Grandpa-Bob said...

We're all cranky at night...that's when he needs you most. Love, Dad

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers