Friday, December 01, 2006

Just a few more days...

Well, the time has finally come that I have to go back to work on Monday. I've tried so hard to take in every moment I can with Trent as I know I won't get an opportunity to stay home with him permanently anytime soon. It blows my mind thinking that almost 12 weeks ago he was this tiny newborn baby who could barely do anything and now he's smiling and grabbing objects, he recognizes voices and is just so interested in every little thing around him! I am just so happy to know that Trent will be with either his daddy, his aunt or his grandma becky while I'm at work. I've already requested that when David has him all day Mondays that they come to eat lunch with me. I also wonder how my first "son" is going to handle not having his mommy home with him too! He's really enjoyed the quality time we've had together.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers