Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving with my dad

First off, I will apologize for so many pictures but it was just so hard picking which ones to post. Well, on Thanksgiving morning my sisters, Adrianne and Brittany, my dad and I all woke up bright and early to do the Turkey Trot. To the left is a picture of us right before the walk began. David was suppose to join us but the cold he had been fighting to get over came back ten times worse so he stayed home to sleep so he could join us later and enjoy some good food. We left Trent with his grandma Ginger and Aunt Gail to "help" them while they cooked. To the right is a picture of Trent hanging out with my cousin Alex all decked out in his Turkey bib. It was such a nice Thanksgiving because we had so many people in town. My other cousins, Jeff, his wife Amy, their little one Gus, Melissa and her husband Bill also came in from out of town to celebrate. To the left is a picture of Trent and me and as you can see in the background is little Gus exploring the backyard. I just can't get over what a perfect first Thanksgiving it was, besides David being sick, with so many people for Trent to meet for the first time and to see again. To finish off all the pictures, I had to add in one with his grandma Ginger. He just looks so tired from the busy week he had but happy to be in his grandma's arms. I am just looking forward to a wonderful Christmas that is just right around the corner!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers