Monday, November 13, 2006

Naps, baths and smiles

Trent was sure in a different mood yesterday! He just wanted to sleep all day long. After he finished eating late in the afternoon, I put him in his bumbo chair so he could look around and work on his head. I figured since he had been napping all day he would finally stay awake. I went to go get some laundry started and when I got back to check on him I found him passed out in his chair! Then later that night he finally started to wake up and wanted to play. I gave him his bath and he was so good. He didn't cry once and actually really enjoyed himself. He just stared at his daddy and "talked" to that other baby in the mirror. When I took him out to dry him off he just smiled and started "talking" to me. Of course I asked David to get the camera and by time he has it we couldn't catch Trent's full smile...just this small one. I think we have a camera shy baby :-)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers