Thursday, November 09, 2006

A new baby?!



I've heard so many people tell me to just wait till about 3 months and it's like a new baby because he'll start sleeping through the night and the colic will go away and so on...well it's already happened!! Ever since last Friday, Trent has been sleeping 6-8 hours a night. It was really sad too because I put him to bed around 8 or 9 like normal and I started getting sleepy around 11 but figured I might as well stay awake. Midnight passed and then 12:30 and he was still sleeping! Finally, I feel asleep and didn't wake up until about 4 am. I figured it was one night thing but sure enough every night since he has been sleeping "through the night"! On top of that he has been so happy and playful. He really gets fussy if he's tired or hungry but besides that he just hangs out and takes in everything around him. Up at the top is a picture of Trent with his little twin buddies and to the right is him in his bumbo chair. He's head control is getting better each and every day.

1 comment:

pds said...

Alison, he looks so much like you in that picture where he is sitting up. Finally getting sleep-WOO HOO!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers