Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hi Adrianne!!

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged so I apologize and I would like to let Adrianne know this is for her :-) (She's a bit scary right now so I don't want to upset her. Her baby will be here tomorrow though and we can't wait!!!!!) Our little family has been B U S Y!! David has been working so much (almost everyday!) now that he's done with school and has been submitting his resume to companies but unfortunately, he hasn't received any calls for interviews yet. I've been pretty busy at work and taking care of our little guy. Trent's been having a great time over at Ms Brandie's house. Our friends with the twins have started using her as well so he has some little buddies over there. It's adorable when I drop him off, they come running to the door saying "TRENT!!!" and then they all just start playing away. It's been very hard to get some pictures of Trent lately because he feels he should be taking the pictures, not photographed. I pull out the camera and most of the time he'll grab at it and when I don't let him have it, to the floor he goes for his little fit. I was able to the get one above and some in the bath playing with his bath foam that he loves! So check in tomorrow and I should have some pictures of my new niece posted!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers