Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Weekend


Last Saturday we had a family get together at my aunt Jayne's house. It was so nice seeing all of the family, hanging out, eating, watching the kids play and watching some very old video's from a very long time ago! (Adrianne and Ashlie, I wish you two could have been there too to see how funny we were but I have to say, we sure looked like we were having fun!!) I can't tell you how much fun Trent had there too! My cousin's little boy was there and he's about 9 months older than Trent and after a little warming up to each other, they were best buds. Running around, laughing and giggling. They played with cars together, had a wagon ride, watched some cartoons and just had a blast. I really have not heard Trent laugh that hard in a long time. I was very lucky too since my cousin has started into photography so she got some very adorable pictures! Up top is our Mr. Serious not wanting to smile from her and below is a sweet little hug between the boys. Part of the family getting together was to annouce that my Uncle Gerald will be going over seas again real soon. I will pray that he will stay safe and we can't wait to see him back real soon!!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm thinking we should schedule a playdate sometime soon!

Laura said...

What a cutie!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers