Friday, September 26, 2008

Funny little guy

So Trent is really starting to put his words together and definitely can understand what we are saying. There are times that he really cracks us up! I've been talking to him about the new baby here and there. I'll show him the baby diapers and ask who's they are and he'll say "Da babies!!" after that I asked him where the baby was and he yelled out "BAABBYYY" Just like he would call for the dog! I showed him my belly and told him the baby was in my belly so he said hi to the baby.

The other day I was getting ready for work and he came into the bathroom. I pulled up my shirt and showed him my belly and asked if he wanted to say hi to the baby. So he said "Hi baby" then he pulled down my shirt and said "Bye baby" right after! I really couldn't stop laughing as he walked out of the bathroom. Guess he wasn't in the mood to talk :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so smart!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers