Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family & Good Friends

So now that I'm back at work it's been really hard for me to keep up with blogging so I'm a very behind! On the 13th we had a very very busy but fun day!! My Aunt Gail got married that morning so we attended her wedding at 11am. My sister came into town with her youngest, Teagan, and it was great seeing them both. The wedding was beautiful and just perfect. I just love when we have such wonderful events in our family that brings everyone together outside of the basic holidays. It's great seeing and catching up with everyone.





After the boys got a nap in we headed back to the Frisco area for David's grandfather's 80th birthday. I got to meet some more his family on his dad's side that I haven't met yet. Trent as always had fun playing with his cousins and of course having a "little" piece of cake...








From there, we headed home, repacked the boys bags and headed to drop them off to my mom's house for the evening. We then went to my Aunt's house for a little get together. We only were able to stay for about an hour or so because David's best friend, James, was in town that night only. We then ventured to meet up with him to hang out for the rest of the evening. It was a very long and busy day but such a great time seeing so many people!!


1 comment:

Grandpa-Bob said...

Trent isn't eating...he's attacking.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers