Friday, July 03, 2009

Pump it Up

Days like today just make me wish I could be home more with my boys! Pump it up is a facility that has bounce slides, houses and obstacle courses. They normally do birthday parties but during the summer they have pop in a play days which today was one of them. My sister in law had her 3 nephews and her 3 kids today so we all went up there so the kids could play and burn some energy. They had a BLAST! We actually took them last year on the 4th but this time around they were able to do more on their own. It was actually funny to think a year ago I was about 8 weeks pregnant and now I have a chunky monkey :-) My work is right next door so my mother in law, Pam, came by to say hi and she actually ended up taking Carter back to the office with her which made it so much easier keep an eye on everyone. Afterwards we headed to McDonald's and had some lunch then home for nap time. It's so nice having an extra day off so I can actually just play and have fun with the kids, I love it!!

1 comment:

Becky Dorman said...

Great Pictures of the Boys, they are getting so big!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers