Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5 months old

Wow, how time has been flying by! Carter was 5 months old Sunday July 12th and is growing up way too quick for me. He's in size 3 diapers and his clothes vary due to his long legs. He's in about 6 month clothes but for his foot pjs the 9 months fit a bit better. He's eating solid foods 3 times a day (2 fruits & 2 veggies plus rice cereal added to each serving) plus about 3-4 bottles of 6-7 oz a day. This time around I've actually been trying to make most of his solid foods which has been working out pretty well. It doesn't take as long as I thought it would, I feel better about what I'm feeding him and it saves a few dollars here and there. The last week he has FINALLY slept 10-12 hours. My mom "broke" him when we went out of town for Memorial weekend but fixed him when I was out of town on a work trip and when she was helping out with the boys...THANK YOU MOM!!

One of Carter's favorite toys is his feet! He loves grabbing them and trying to eat them. He is also really enjoying his play mat and exersaucer too. Overall, he just likes exploring, watching everyone and being around people. He's a very good and happy baby. He really only is fussy when he's tired or hungry. Trent is starting to get a little jealous here and there but seems to like his little brother; he actually has shared some of his toys with him!

1 comment:

Becky Dorman said...

We loved so much time with the boys. You're so funny I respectfully disagree about "broke him" but I accept full responsibility of helping him sleep thru the night. Carter and I have a better understanding of each other....lol Love your family and what you've done with them!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers