Friday, November 07, 2008

Coming together

Everyday it seems like Trent is trying to say more and more words and just last night he put together a sentence. I had made some pumpkin soup and asked him if he like it and he said "I like it. I like it ma ma." I don't know if I was more excited someone liked my cooking or that he said a sentence :-) Also, to help his words and frustration, if I'm not understanding what he says, I've started asking him to show me. So now, he'll say "Hand ma ma" then he'll take my hand and walk me over to what he's talking about and we'll work together on the words to use. Another humors thing he'll do is if we are the grocery store and he hears another kid crying or screaming, he'll say "Shuussssh" with his little finger over his mouth and all.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers