Monday, November 24, 2008

So much to do...

With the holidays approaching along with a new addition, I feel like my list of things to do just keeps expanding. We did manage a mini getaway to San Antonio a couple of weekends ago so that David could run the 1/2 marathon with his brother who did the full marathon. I am amazed by the amount of people who participate in these runs and complete them! Running one mile seems like a difficult task to me let alone 13 or 26!! To say the least, I was extremely proud of David and he did a great job! It was also very nice being able to go to San Antonio, eat on the riverwalk and enjoy walking around the city. We got to spend some time with my dad & Ginger too since they were down there with some of their friends from their running club.

Work has been pretty busy for both of us. David has been working on average 5-6 days straight and I feel like my days at work just fly by and by time I get home, I'm exhausted. This morning, Trent was pretty happy to have some cuddle time with his sleepy daddy. He even brought him a toy car and shared his blankies while they watched some Handy Manny. Later today at Trent's daycare, his sitter, Brandie, took the kids to the park, the pond and through the nature trail by our house. She said the kids had a blast feeding the ducks and exploring. Here are some pictures of Trent with his school buddies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is SO grown up! I cannot wait to see ya'll at Christmas ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers