Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

With all that is going on in the world around us I really wanted to take a minute to think about all that I am thankful for. It scares and upsets me to see so many people losing their jobs, taking pay cuts and becoming ill. I sit here and look around at my healthy husband and son, my overweight cat and the most loyal dog I've ever had, in our own home and couldn't be more grateful for all that is around me. I sit here and feel my unborn baby kick and move while cuddled on the couch watching tv and am grateful for this experience that many women want and may not ever be able to have. I drive to work thinking about how crazy my day will be but then stop and think how lucky I am to have my job and a car to get there. I could cry sometimes just wishing some of my family could live closer to me but then think how wonderful it is being able to just have them in life, supporting me and my family and just a phone call away. There really is so much negativity and scary things going on in the world today but I am extremely thankful for all that I do have and really couldn't ask for much more in my life.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers