Sunday, December 07, 2008

Home Stretch


We are getting into the home stretch until we have our new little guy here! I'll be 30 weeks on Tuesday and am in shock at how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. I went to the doctor last week and she said everything is looking good. We heard his little heart beat and she thinks he's facing head down already. Also, unlike Trent, my belly was measuring at 29 weeks, exactly where it should be (Trent always measured a week or two ahead). I'm getting very excited to see what he looks like! All I know is he moves ALL THE TIME!


We ordered Trent's new furniture for his big boy room and David has been working to get all his new furniture together so we can move the crib to the baby's new room. Hopefully Trent will adjust to sleeping in a regular bed without any problems. I'm very excited to get both the boys rooms decorated and set up!

1 comment:

Grandpa-Bob said...

You look so happy...can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers