Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just for laughs

So David finished putting together Trent's new bed frame and dresser drawers and moved the crib and matching dresser to the baby's room and set up Trent's room. When I got home the other night, we showed him his room with his new big boy bed and new dresser. He jaw dropped and he said "MAMA...What happen??" We both laughed and explained this is his big boy bed now. He had some fun climbing around on it and then realized his dresser drawer was different and we got another "MAMA MAMA...what happen??" as he pointed and really seemed a bit upset. We showed him it still had his clothes and socks in there. He seemed better after that. He's been sleeping in his big boy bed since Wednesday night and is doing awesome!! I was extremely worried about the switch but am getting more at ease now that I see he's doing so good in a regular bed. The first night we tucked him into a regular bed, I could have cried seeing my little boy looking all grown up! He only came out twice the first night and actually just sits in bed until I come get him in the mornings. It's so cute! (I'll post some pictures of his room once we are finished with painting and decorating it).

Then today, Trent brought his cup up to me and said "More, more" I have really been trying to work with him on sentences and putting his words together. When he just says one word like this, I'll have him repeat after me the full sentence "I want more milk please". So today I said, say a sentences so he said "Sentence". I couldn't stop laughing!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers