Monday, February 02, 2009

Any Day Now!!

I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and we are just waiting for the arrival of our newest member any day now! At 36 weeks my doctor did a sonogram and his estimated weight was already at 7lbs 8oz!! Since we are having another big boy she set an induction date of February 12th if he's not here yet. I've already started dilating so hopefully we won't have to wait for the induction date and he'll come on his own. We've been working really hard to finish up his room and just all around getting everything ready. It's been really hard since about 3 weeks ago I got a horrible stomach bug that put me in labor and delivery so they could monitor the baby and get me re hydrated. It took me a good 5-6 days just to get my energy back. We have his room pretty much together and the clothes hung up but there are few little things left to do like hanging up some decorations and his curtain but I just wanted to post some pictures of the work in progress. We are just so incredibly excited to meet little Carter!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to see him and meet him!! Love you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers