Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Helper

I have to say, I think that Trent's helper stage is one of the cutest, sweetest stages I have seen. Though there are times where it can become frustrating because he will follow me around and say over and over "Help Ma Ma?...Help Ma Ma?" and I won't be able to think of anything to have him help with but most of the time he has his little duties around the house. Ever since we have brought Carter home, we have been asking him to help as much as we can. We really want him to feel as involved as he can with his new little brother. He puts Carter's dirty clothes in his hamper, he "shakes" the bottles, brings him his red dog (his gift from Trent) and throws diapers away. Just the other day, when David was vacuuming the house, Trent was following him around "vacuuming" too. And today Trent helped me clean Carter's bottles. Whatever chore we are doing, he wants to do too! Too sweet!!!


Here are some pictures of our guys:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such handsome little men! I love the helper stage...remember when Brittany used to "help" us with our dishes ;) Ahhh, those were the days!

Alison said...

Oh yeah! That was nice until Ginger busted us!! LOL

Grandpa-Bob said...

Brittany does dishes???

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers