Monday, February 16, 2009

More hospital pictures

All of Carter's grandparents were able to see him either the same day or next day after he was born! It was nice for us to have so much family so close and there to help us out during those few days when we really needed their help and support. I can't thank everyone enough!! Here are some pictures from the hospital.


Grandma Becky


Grandpa Kelly


Grandpa Bob
(I didn't have one with Carter but had one with Trent)



Grandma Ginger




Great Grandma Fletta




Sugar



Pop Seale




Grandpa Mike



And one of my favorite visitors, Trent!!



Also, I emailed out the pictures they took of Carter in the hospital. If for any reason you didn't receive them, please let David or me know and we can send them to you.

3 comments:

Grandpa-Bob said...

Trent was your favorite visitor? I thought I was... Oh well, maybe next time (you have a baby)...

Alison said...

He was one of my favorites :-) And I'm sorry to disappoint you but this is the last one...if they keep getting bigger like that I don't think I can handle much more :-)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there to visit! I cannot wait to see you in April/May! I am also looking forward to seeing your little men also ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers