Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two little people

Having two boys makes it so hard not to compare almost every little thing about them; their size, their features, their personalities. One thing I like about having another child is that I have noticed his personality sooner than I did with Trent because I do see the differences! Carter is much more laid back and patient; he will be ready for a bottle but as soon as you start talking to him and playing with him, he'll "forget" for a minute and talk back. Their cries are like night and day. Trent would scream and cry so loud it would echo through any home. Carter's cry is a very pitiful cry with the pouty lip and all. Carter also has started to coo and laugh sooner than Trent did. One thing these boys have in common, they want to be involved with everyone else! Carter wants to see what's going on and just take everything in just like Trent did. I have pictures of the boys at about the same age. It's so neat to me to compare their traits this way. I still think they look different but like brothers. (Trent is on the left & Carter on the right)










1 comment:

Grandpa-Bob said...

They look like the Red Dog and me...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers