Sunday, May 03, 2009

It's time...

So the time has come for me to return back to work tomorrow. I thought it would be easier since I've done this before but I actually think it's worse since I'm leaving two kids and my husband. It was so great being able to spend more time with David since when I'm working we are on different work schedules and only get a few nights together during the week. I'm just so thankful we both have jobs and are able to support our family that is just a sacrifice we have to make right now. I just love the bond that I've built with both my boys during this time too! I really think I'm one of the luckiest people in the world to have two sweet and healthy sons, a great husband and a home for us. I just have to remind myself to take it all in and enjoy every moment as much as I can because before I know it my little boys won't be so little anymore! I hope tomorrow goes well and I'm really hoping to make it through the day without completely breaking down.

On a happier note, David and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday. We stayed downtown at the W hotel which was extremely nice!! We had dinner in the West End and really had a great time. I can't believe it's been 5 years!!

3 comments:

Grandpa-Bob said...

You and David make a wonderful couple and great parents... Happy Anniversary!

Alison said...

awwww...thank you so much!!

Ginger said...

Hey Girl,

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. You're a great mom and I'm very proud of you. Love, Ginger

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers