Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some Conversations

This one made me realize some things I say to him very often!

I was hanging new monkey decorations in the boy's bathroom. Trent was sitting ther watching and as I finish hanging it I get a very enthusiastic "Good job mama!!!! High five (as he raises his hand to high five me). It's SO cute mama!!"

Tonight I got home from work and was sitting on the couch feeding Carter.

Trent: Come in my play room mama.


Me: After I finish feeding Carter I'll come play with you in your playroom. Will you come give me a hug and kiss?


Trent as he walks to his playroom: When you come in my play room I'll give hug and kiss.

He must know how valuable those hugs and kisses are!! :-)
Adrianne, this picture is for you...notice what's in his ear...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least he inherited that trait from his daddy! C-U-T-E conversations :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers