Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 1/2 years and 1 month old

Yesterday Trent was officially 2 1/2 years old and today Carter is 1 month old. My boys are growing too fast right before my eyes!! We took Carter to the doctor today for his 1 month check up and here are his stats:

Height: 22 1/8 inches-75 percentile
Weigth: 11 lbs-85 percentile
Head: 15 inches-50 percentile

I have learned some lessons since I've had Trent and that is document more because I unfortunately didn't keep track of all of Trent's growth and milestones and am kicking myself for it now! Luckily I have a wonderful doctor's office and I asked the nurse if she could pull Trent's information for me. My jaw just about dropped when I heard Trent's stats at 1 month old because they were so similar!

Trent's 1 month stats:

Height: 22 1/2 inches
Weight: 10lbs 8 oz
Head: 15 inches

They are definitely brothers and I think it looks like we may have another big boy on our hands!

1 comment:

Grandpa-Bob said...

Trent has become such a “little boy” with his own, special personality. Reminds me of his mother…really! Well there is one exception. If you put food in front of little Alison she would eat it…all of it! Trent is also a big brother. He can’t wait for Carter to become his playmate.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers