Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ohhhhh Toodles

One of Trent's favorite shows to watch is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. On the show there is a helper called Toodles. He carries all the items to help Mickey and his friends and when they need Toodles, they call out "Ohhh Toodles" and he comes flying in. Trent has a few pair of pajamas with Mickey on them and awhile back as I was getting Trent ready for bed he called out for Toodles. I told him Toodles was sleeping so from that moment on whenever you ask him where Toodles is, he will tell you he's sleeping. Tonight I was getting Trent ready for bed and he picked out a pair of his Mickey pajamas. He called out "Ohhhh Toodles" so I asked him where Toodles was. I was expecting his regular answer of sleeping when he told me "Playing with cars." It really caught me off guard and made me giggle. His imagination is really starting to develop and grow. I'm just again amazed at how much he has changed in just in the past few months!

Here is my newest little guy showing off those muscles.










(Adrianne, I hope this put a smile on your face...I thought of you as soon as he said this!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things to do is ask Trent, "Where's Toodles?" I don't know what I would have done if he said "Playing Cars!"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers