Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lesson I learned

Ever since we've brought Carter home we haven't pushed Trent to interact with him or hold him (except when we did Carter's new born picture and even a sucker didn't work to get him to hold him!! LOL); we really leave it up to Trent so that he doesn't feel pressure. So when Trent ask to hold Carter I get really excited! He has only asked a few times and normally it's really a short time he wants to hold him so I haven't gotten a picture until last night. I grabbed the camera really quick and got a picture of Trent and Carter. See below:



As I was looking at the picture and trying to get another one I guess Trent decided he was done so he started pushing Carter off of him hence the cut off head and Carter moving down. See below:



Lesson: Don't try to take a picture of a 2 year hold holding a baby without another adult to supervise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Trent! Maybe Carter was just too heavy for him ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers